That being said...Michael is crawling. He has been crawling for about 2 weeks and he's getting pretty fast. I don't have the camera card at the moment...so no video or pictures yet.
Michael is happy to move, but he's not satisfied. Now, he wants to stand. He has pulled himself up on a diaper box to hold on to the ironing board (and he stood just fine, even if the ironing board wasn't sturdy). Just now, he pulled up on a stool and then to the couch and stood for a good 3 minutes. I just want him to crawl for a good while!! Standing up has a much greater falling distance than crawl-position. At least he's a happy baby, for the most part. He's pretty good about Adam pestering him. My boys are happy and growing. Despite the kids and I being sick this week (and last) we're feeling better. Enough so that we can go to the temple this weekend! And that means....the zoo!! Stick around for pictures! Oh, yes, and Michael's first tooth is starting to make its appearance...slowly. What a trooper!
3 comments:
Oh the joys!!
Ahh! Already?! How cute! I love Adam as a coach, crawling right next to Michael. Jacob is already turning from tummy to back and today he tried back to tummy, almost got it.
That's what Elijah did: he started crawling and then he started pulling up and cruising. By 11.5 months, he was full blown walking. Good luck keeping up!
Post a Comment