Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Michael Crawling Saga

Alright, here's the pictures. In progression...

In our basement (with our new, free, couches...they remind me of Grandma Hofmann's) on September 12th

The next day (9/13) Michael goes to this...as you can tell by his little face, he's frustrated that he can't move and his poor little knees hurt.

And then...he starts crawling!! And attacking Mom, I might add. He's much happier crawling than he was stationary. This was taken October 8th. It only takes a few weeks...

And now you can watch Michael crawl! I'm glad we have these wonders of technology since none of our family is close enough to watch our kids grow...what a blessing! (the having technology part, not the not-having-family-close part).


2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh he's adorable!! I just want to squeeze him.

Jennie said...

Michael is SO cute! And I love how Adam is right there crawling along beside him. It's so much fun to do what the baby does, right? :)