Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Life with Michael


Since family is so far away...and I've been slacking on the blogger front...here's one just for Michael updates:

Michael is now sitting up! Yay! He's starting to eat solid foods a little better. I found this video from the end of July and remember how silly Michael was when I first tried to feed him.
Michael weighed 17 lbs 4 oz at his last check-up. He is now in the 50% for weight, 25% for height and suddenly 80% for head size...sounds like our family--kinda short with lots of brains.

It's a good thing Michael doesn't have teeth...yet. 7/18/10

Michael playing peek-a-boo. 7/22/10

I captured a brotherly picture! 7/22/10.

Here's Michael's 6 month picture--8/24/10.


Here's Michael in his Sunday clothes on 8/29/10.


3 comments:

Blackburn Family said...

Those boys are so cute! Love you guys!

Karen said...

You have such handsome boys.

Angie said...

It's fun to see these pictures. It's fun to see what Michael really looks like since we've never seen him. I think he looks a lot like you Kathy. I always thought Adam looked like you too but Michael seems to look like you in different ways. Hope you're doing well!