Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"I Love to See the Temple"

Adam loves to sing this song and I finally get to put up some pictures from our temple trip last month. The temple (Columbia, SC) is about 4 1/2 hours away and our ward goes every other month. Thus, we go every other month. We usually go down, do some work, and come back all in the same day. We decided to make it more enjoyable for ourselves this time.

We drove down Friday evening and stayed at a hotel. Adam got to go swimming, so he was happy...even if he did only sleep 30 minutes that day.

Brian woke up early and went to the 7am session while I stayed with the kids. Lucky me, they "slept" until about 8 and then we got dressed and had breakfast. It was wonderful! Then Brian came back, took me to the temple where I did a session, and he played with the boys.

Afterwards we went to EdVenture in Columbia. It's a super cool (kind of expensive) museum full of hands-on exhibits. We were going to go to the zoo, but it was still about 95 degrees. With a threat of rain. So we went to the museum instead. Adam loved it! He even got to milk a cow!! Too bad the cow was out of milk...maybe it needs to drink more water. :)

Adam also got to play doctor (or "Uncle Jon, Richard, or Scott"). He loved playing the life-size operation.


I love this picture because you can see how much Adam loves to ride the tractors.


And just because this post needs a little more Michael...here's the boys ready for church a few weeks ago...they are so handsome!


1 comment:

Jennie said...

Handsome, handsome boys! :)