Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Dear Michael...

Today our little Michael is six months old. We don't go to the doctor for two weeks. But as of today, Michael can:

*roll over (just this past week!)
*put Dizzy Gillespie to shame with his lip buzzing (especially when there's a spoon with food going near his mouth)
*scream really loud until I hold him
*laugh and giggle with Adam (and other people too, but he really likes Adam)
*put everything in his mouth
*scoot and turn 180 degrees on both his tummy and his back
*gibber-jabber (it's so cute)
*grab onto Adam's hair when he gets too close and is bothering him
*cuddle with Mommy and Daddy to their hearts content (it's the best feeling)
*grow hair!! (it's finally coming in)
*make anyone smile...his smile is contagious

Michael is such a blessing! I do have to put in a cute moment from Adam tonight. We had the missionaries over for dinner this evening (usually a weekly occurrence) and so I made chicken Alfredo with corn and Parmesan bread with a salad. After the Elders left and Brian dropped Adam off on his way to a home teaching appointment, Adam walked down the hall, stopped to look at me and said, "thanks for making dinner Mommy. Good dinner Mommy." AH!!! My sweet little boy!! I'm glad he's picking things up like this from Brian...I almost started to cry. And that was after a successful trip to the potty. He's growing up! Pictures coming soon...

No comments: