Sorry, no baby...yet. Dr. agreed to induce me on Wednesday (yes, THIS Wednesday!!). I go in tomorrow night and then Wednesday we should have a baby!! We finally get to find out if baby is a boy or girl! I'm just a little excited.
Tonight a VERY sweet lady at Brian's work brought us the MOST delicious dinner!! I ate so much I couldn't move for a little while afterwards. Yummy ribs, AMAZING potatoes (and if you know me well, you know I LOVE mashed potatoes!!), super tasty broccoli salad (with an amazing dressing)...I need to have Brian ask her if she'd be willing to share some recipes. We are so grateful for friends out here...we are being so well taken care of. Thank you!!
Well, since there's only one more day before the baby comes...that's one more day to guess what baby is! My mom asked, "is there a prize if you're right?" You will have the joy of being right. :) If you lived close, I'd invite you over for cookies. Stay tuned for baby news!
1 comment:
Good luck! You're in our prayers (VBAC delivery, here you come!) and we can't wait to find out the gender too! :)
Post a Comment