Yay! Cute, cute little boy. I'm so happy for you guys.
YAY! congrats! I love how this post is at 12:33am. Nothing like a new baby. He looks like quite the little chunker. We love him already!
He's a cutie! Abbi thinks so too.
CONGRATS!!! Exciting (and tiring :)) times. Let us know what you name him - he's adorable. :) Hope you're doing ok, Kathy. REST! :)
He looks perfect! SO sweet. Congrats!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay! Cute, cute little boy. I'm so happy for you guys.
YAY! congrats! I love how this post is at 12:33am. Nothing like a new baby. He looks like quite the little chunker. We love him already!
He's a cutie! Abbi thinks so too.
CONGRATS!!! Exciting (and tiring :)) times. Let us know what you name him - he's adorable. :) Hope you're doing ok, Kathy. REST! :)
He looks perfect! SO sweet. Congrats!
Post a Comment