Friday, February 12, 2010

February Fun

I thought I'd just put up some pictures of the fun we've had so far this month (it's only going to get better, trust me). Adam helped us make some chocolate chip cookies for some friends. They were so tasty!!


Adam also helped Daddy fix the dresser for the baby. The drawer tracks had come undone since several of the holes were stripped. Adam really likes to help Daddy with the tools. He gets a little upset that Mommy won't let him play with Daddy's tools and stuff them into the electrical sockets.

On Saturday, Adam enjoyed helping Mommy and Daddy make bread. Since Mom hasn't felt too well the last several months, it hasn't happened much...but she felt guilty. Plus, a neighbor up the street fell down the stairs at his church and broke his neck--his family definitely needed some homemade bread. I'm making it more now.

And for those who wanted a picture...here's me. I am 37 weeks pregnant (practically, in the picture anyway). Brian took at least 20 pictures and then deleted all but two. I am sure that my belly has gotten bigger since this was taken. We went to the doctor's today...not dilated, but I am 80% effaced. We're getting there!

And of course, yesterday during nap time, Adam wouldn't nap. So what did he do? He removed all the diapers in the box and played with the box (among other things). It was just too cute to get too upset. I don't think any diapers got stuffed down the vent...I hope not.

A few weeks ago I was trying to work on a baby blanket for a friend. Adam was playing around the house. I look over and this is what I see: Adam sitting on his dog, reading a book, minus pants. Silly boy took his pants off! I guess it's more comfortable that way? I don't know, the tile's pretty cold.

1 comment:

David said...

That is one good looking young man--in 16 yrs or so there will be a long line of young women waiting for a turn to dance with this one.--An Unbiased Grandpa