Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We're Moving!

It's finally happening! We close on our house on Friday and we move in on Saturday. We did the final walk through yesterday and I just got so excited that we are going to have our own house and I love the house! Yay!

Adam had peas for the first time this past week and I thought I would post a picture of his face. Sadly, it just doesn't convey Adam's first feelings toward peas. Today he ate up his peas so quickly you would think I added sugar (I didn't), but I did mix it with cereal, he likes it better that way. We'll be trying carrots when we get to the new house.

Adam had his 6 month check-up on Monday. He's had a cold for a few days and I've had to suck out his little nose just so that he could breath (it's awful!). Come to find out my poor little Adam has an ear infection in both ears. The doc gave us some antibiodics for him. They flavored it, but he still doesn't like it. He loves Tylenol, though. Silly boy. Our little Adam measured at 27 inches long and 18 lbs. 9 oz. Basically still 75th percentile all around. So, bigger-than-average boy. I asked about the spit-up and was told there's basically nothing we can do. We could try a medication, but it would help with frequency or amount, it would just make it less painful for Adam (which he doesn't seem to mind spitting up anyway). We'll just give it more time and see what happens. He's a big boy and he's really a good baby. We just love him! With his two front teeth he looks like such a little boy and not a baby anymore.

With the new move, we won't have internet for a while until we get it set up and who knows how long that will take. So, I will post again as soon as I can. Until then, you can call us--we'd love to hear from you all. Ha ha, random thought, I caught myself saying "ya'll" the other day...I'm picking up the lingo, subconsciously. It really is quite funny. We hope you all are well!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I talk like a southener too!

Brigham liked his food mixed with cereal at first too!

Good luck moving!

Blackburn Family said...

We miss you guys! Little Adam is growing up so fast! Don't worry about the face-- James makes that same exact face when I feed him peas too!