
Adam being silly with his pants on his head...ok, Mom being silly by putting his pants on his head.

Silly Adam again...he has these "chew toys" and this one is our favorite--bright green and shaped like an eight. They were great when he first started teething at around three months because his hand-eye coordination wasn't great and he couldn't hold anything in his little hands. But these were great!

Adam is now getting up on his hands and knees and attempting to crawl. He really just rocks back and forth, gaining momentum until he collapses on the floor. It's really cute! I'm not looking forward to him crawling though, because that means he can get places and get into everything!

Adam is eating solid foods! He says, "rice cereal is yummy...I'm so cool now that I can eat foods with a spoon like Mom and Dad. Look at me, Mr. Coolness." He really is growing up so fast! I'm reminded everyday of what a wonder children are. I watch as he's starting to "get" things. Like learning he can open his mouth and grunt and he gets another spoonful of cereal. Or when he realized Mom grabs his hand and says "no" every time he pulls her hair...so he does it again. Maybe Mom should just remove the hand and ignore it...we'll see. He's such a sweet little boy!
The other night I was looking at Adam and he reminded me of Carter. It's fun to see different similarities between Adam and his cousins. Thank heavens for sweet babies!
1 comment:
Kathy!!!! I am glad that you have a blog! Simon and I wonder what is up with you! Your little Adam is so dang cute! Maybe when he gets older (like after his mission) we can set up Brynn and Adam! Brynn is only about a month and a half older, but that is no big deal! :)
Post a Comment