Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Sorry it's been so long since we've updated. We're working on the internet in the new house and I was in NC all last week helping Scott and Melissa (Brian's bro and sis-in-law). Melissa just had her second baby and so I was able to go and help with Enoch (2 yrs.). We're so excited for them! Zach is a beautiful baby! And we know that Grandma and Grandpa Daniels were really bummed because their three grandsons were all in the same house and they weren't able to be there. But don't worry, it will happen again in December. And November too, most likely. You're welcome to come for Thanksgiving!

Well, Adam started crawling about a month ago and now he's into everything! Definitely keeps me on my toes. Now he's decided that crawling is not enough. He's been pulling himself up on everything! And he hasn't quite figured out how to safely get back down, so when he gets really bored or scared, whichever comes first, he'll cry and wait for me to help him down. Silly boy. His eyes are very brown and very handsome on his cute little face. Last night at the ward Halloween party many said he'll be a heart-breaker. My little boy is growing up so fast!


Speaking of Halloween...Brian and Adam and I returned home from NC on Sunday night and went out Monday night for groceries and needed supplies. I said to Brian, "Umm, the Halloween party is on Thursday, and Adam still doesn't have a costume. So, what'll it be: Peter Pan? Or a pumpkin?" Brian picked a pumpkin, so we bought some orange flannel and green felt and on Tuesday, I created a masterpiece. The lady at the cutting counter asked, "So, are you one of those people that can see something and then make it without a pattern?" Ha! Yeah right. I almost always use a pattern! But I figured a pumpkin couldn't be too hard...so I made my own pattern to fit Adam and created his costume. His hat looks just like Robin Hood's. Maybe he'll be Robin Hood next year and I can use the same hat. Anyways, here's our little pumpkin. And in case you're curious, it's a little dificult for him to crawl in it, due to it's puffiness, but he can do it--he's determined.

No comments: