Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy January!

I got really overwhelmed with thinking about trying to catch up on all the great memories I haven't blogged about...so we're just going to post a few of my favorite pictures from the last month. Going through our pictures I realized I don't think I ever posted a picture of our house.

Isn't it a dream come true?? It is for us! We love our house! This was back in...um, October.

This was also October, but it was so cute I had to share.

This was in November and I just LOVE this picture of Adam on our back porch...messy hair and all.

This was our Christmas family picture this year...

Ok, not really...but I had you going.Gotta love Adam! THIS was our family picture this year:

Being home in TN allowed us an opportunity to check out Natural Tunnel at Christmas time. They had the chair lift running, lights everywhere, and roaring fires with marshmallows and carolers in the tunnel. It was great! Of course, the boys love the train! It's a bit dark...but I love it.
Oh the innocence of children. Michael was so "dainty" with the presents at first...then it was ripping the paper off quickly.
Oh the joy of children at Christmas! I wish I had this much excitement all the time!
Adam received a bike for Christmas. Thank Heavens for the classifieds! He LOVES it! We pull the van out of the garage and let the kids ride inside since it's cold out now.
And thanks to some very kind neighbors, Michael received this little motorcycle. It goes really slowly so it's perfect for him. Every time we would visit this neighbor, the boys would ride on this toy. The neighbors were done with it and their kids thought it would be great for our kids to have. I'm so grateful to see parents teaching their children kindness, not because we're the recipients this time, but I see these kids frequently giving to others.

Perhaps that is enough pictures for now. I don't want to overwhelm anyone. Plus, let's face it, I probably won't update again in the next week...but maybe there will be a miracle. :) Have a happy January!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Kathy, your boys are SO adorable! I really wish that my boys could get together with your boys. Your home looks AWESOME! I'm so happy for you that you are in a home. Your family picture is beautiful. It's great to get an update and never worry about "too many pictures"...I don't think that's possible.

Jennie said...

Looks like some fun times - thanks for posting the pictures! :)