Monday, December 5, 2011

Utah Trip 2011

Well, in October we headed out to Utah to see our family. It was wonderful!! We did so many fun things with our family, it was just wonderful! Being home again makes us miss them, but we're grateful for the time we had with them. Here are a few (ok, a lot) pictures from the trip:

Grandma & Grandpa's House


Daddy and the boys taking a break from working in the yard


The double rainbow I saw from the kitchen window one morning and went running for the camera...it's moments like those...


Michael & Grandpa on one of our walks by their house


Grandma, Daddy & Adam doing "1, 2, 3!" on our walk


Grandma & Grandpa (Cowboy Grandpa) working in the yard


Of course we had to visit our alma matter! The boys loved going bowling!


We took a walk down memory lane at the Bountiful temple. It was wonderful to show our boys where we were married 5 years ago. What a blessing!


And of course a stop at the Provo temple (we went there a LOT before Adam was born...worked there every weekend and then some--it was wonderful!)


My favorite picture I have saved for last today...my boys! I think I might have to print this out and put it on the rubbermaid container by my side of the bed (since we don't have night stands yet...it's functional!). I love my boys.


And I'll have to add more pictures later...there's lots more! Especially going to the farm with cousins!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Looks like a wonderful trip! I agree, that last picture is really great. I love that you have a rubbermaid container for your nightstand. My "nightstand" is our dresser that is right next to our bed because every inch of our bedroom walls are taken up with stuff!