Well, we had our first camping trip of the season earlier this month. We went up to Bays Mountain and enjoyed an evening of fun outdoors.
Let's start off by asking about camping:
Michael, show us how you feel about camping with your family.
(I think that's a great response...)
Next, well, we'd ask Adam, but he fell asleep in the car on the way there...and since he was so grumpy, um, I let him sleep. He did earn a cookie once he was awake.
(They are so cute when they sleep!)
My mom has a picture of my brother Luke and I doing about the same thing when we were little...I must say, I love my sons. (And I'm really glad that Adam is not big enough yet to actually turn the water on...)
Having fun on the slide with Mommy.
Fun on the slide with Daddy!
And Michael being a helper and getting the tent put away. It was a little colder than I anticipated...and having no sweater...he wore jammies under his clothes. And he soaked his clean pants in the spiket...so he's wearing dirty shorts. Oh, the days of carefree childhood!!
And what's a camping trip without a breakdown and a necessary time-out. I know it's not a "happy" picture, but it's a part of our life.
Is it time to go camping again yet???
2 comments:
Adam is looking so grown up- and I don't just mean in how big he is but his face looks more mature. And Michael, how can he be that big and we've never even met him before? He is just a perfect mixture of his two parents. It will be fun to see you guys again!
I want to go camping!! Looks like such a fun time with your kids. I think we could really use that.
Post a Comment