We had so much fun with the Brennans at Easter time that we needed a repeat for Memorial Day weekend before they move back West this summer. We met in Atlanta for a great weekend together. We started off going to the Georgia Aquarium. Cool fish and animals, not-so-cool 2-hour wait in the heat with hungry tired children.
Michael loved the fish! Thank Heavens they could touch the glass!
Adam liked watching the belugas.
Inside the underwater tunnel...can't you tell they were super excited??
Adam and Hyrum did really well in the wagon.
Gisela and Hyrum checking out the amazing fish.
Adam is growing up too fast!
After Church on Sunday we let the kids watch a movie in the hotel (not a norm for any of us, but there wasn't much else to do...). Adam and Hyrum were entranced with Cars. Cute boys!
All of our boys before we headed out!
Adam and Hyrum ended up being Orange buddies the day we headed home. Too bad we live so far from each other...I know are boys are friends!
And of course, the dangerous duo that plan all the madness...nearly 10 years and going strong!
2 comments:
Loved all the pictures (not too many) and that tunnel freaks me out!
It's not too long and I don't think there's ever too many pictures. I'm glad that you and Gisela have been able to do so much together. I didn't realize you're from Tennessee. My friend just moved there with her family for her husband's residency. I'll have to get more details from you in e-mail.
Post a Comment