Last night during my cake decorating class (of course during a short silence) and suddenly I splurted "oohh!" My teacher asked if I was ok. I said, "yeah, the baby just kicked for the first time." Ha!! It was a strong little kick. It surprised me. This morning I got to lay in bed feeling little one move and kick a little. It was really nice--some one-on-one time.
Adam's currently taking a nap after his lunch and a oober-grumpy phase and stabbing my hand with a ball point pen. People keep asking, "are you sure you want a girl?" I just want a healthy baby...but after all these "adventures" with Adam lately, I'm wondering. Can I handle another boy?? We'll have to see.
Adam did enjoy bubbles on the front porch this morning. He really loves bubbles. He always asks to sing the "bubble song" and will often start singing it himself. It's so cute! He also loved playing in his sandbox from Grandpa yesterday while the weather was nice. Sure seems like Fall is here to stay and I'm happy about that. Sweaters! We are all happy and well (minus grumpy phases...) and we miss our friends and family we can't see often. We hope you are all doing well!
7 years ago
2 comments:
Wow. I have been so out of it, I didn't realize you were expecting! CONGRATS! YAY!
After one boy I told myself I didn't know if I could handle another. Now I have 2, almost 3. I still wonder how I'm going to do it. I'm wishing pink for you though. Doing the cute girly stuff is just too fun. My girl is calmer but most people tell me girls are harder and I should be glad to have boys. I don't know though. Thank goodness little boys still have their sweet moments.
Post a Comment