Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Here are some Halloween pictures for your viewing pleasure. We planned on Adam being a scarecrow this year, and he was for the Church party (I didn't get any pictures, sorry). Tonight our neighbor, Atleigh, and her mom and dad (John & Sara) came over to go trick-or-treating together. We thought it would cute to match Atleigh. So, we dressed Adam up as a "greaser," I guess that's what you call them...a guy from the 50's. I decided against rolling up a crayon box in his sleeve, he's only 19 months! He looked super cute anyway and he had such a good looking girl to go with! Too bad there wasn't a sock hop tonight.

All dressed up and ready to go! I have to say I love the shoes--I got them at WalMart on clearance for $3!! They just happened to work perfectly for tonight.

Adam and Atleigh look so stinkin' cute! They are ready to go trick-or-treating!

After trick-or-treating Adam takes a minute to play with Dad. He's such a cutie! We are so blessed!

Playing with his car and "posing" for Mom. He's really good and telling you about his elbow (or, "belbow" as he calls it).

All pooped out from a great evening with friends and a super yummy dinner that Daddy made (oven cooked ribs, with baked potatoes and zucchini--YUM!!!).

Looking at our life we feel so blessed. We have great neighbors who have become great friends. We love our ward and have great friends there (both wards!!). We have a beautiful home, plenty to eat, plenty to share, and many opportunities to serve. We really are blessed and so grateful to Heavenly Father. What a life!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

oh my goodness your family is so cute! seriously--kathy I miss you! i love that things are going well! you are so amazingly talented and such a wonderful mom!

Blackburn Family said...

We love and miss you guys! Adam is HUGE! What a big boy.