Monday, September 14, 2009

It's Fall Time!

I was looking at our blog and catching up on friends' blogs and realized that I hadn't posted in a long time. It doesn't really feel like much has happened. Pretty much the same thing every day, but not really. We were so excited that Grandpa Daniels was able to come over Labor Day weekend. Lucky us, he has a work reason to come and visit us (especially Adam). Here's a cute picture of Adam and Grandpa playing before we put Adam to bed.

And of course, a post is not complete without a picture of just Adam. We kept all of his toys in this laundry basket and after Adam dumping it out every day and the cleaning up process taking forever (he stopped after each toy to examine it and play with it before putting it in the basket). So we bought smaller baskets. He still dumps them out, but clean-up goes a little faster. Anyways, we were sitting in the front room, I look over, and here's Adam, sitting in the basket with a few toys, just being silly. He's such a good kid. We are so blessed!!!
And for those of you who don't know yet, Adam is thrilled to tell you...
New baby is due to arrive March 4th, 2010!

4 comments:

Cherie said...

Are you kidding? Congratulations! That is fantastic news. I'm guessing you don't yet know what you're having (next month you find out?). What a fun way to announce too (the t-shirt).

The Ostheds said...

Congrats! Cute shirt! We are expecting again the middle of February! How fun!

Sara said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! congratulations!! oh my that is so so exciting! and such a cute way to announce things! I'm so so happy for you! adam is just so adorable like seriously you have a cute kid! oh i MISS YOU SO SO MUCH!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad we found your blog! Yay! Is that REALLY Adam??? HOLY COW he is HUGE!!! We miss you guys! We are so excited for your new baby. Congratulations! We keep missing each other on the phone, but I am going to put that on the Must list this week. We hope you're doing really well!!!!