So here's the latest cake that I made, for our last night of class for the course. Last week's class was canceled because the teacher had the stomach flu (poor thing). Anyways, we learned how to do lots of things and I didn't want my roses to go to waste, so I threw them on the cake along with some swirl flowers. I sent it with Brian to work this morning and within a few hours it was eaten. I'm so glad!! I still need to work on the roses...since they look like tea roses, but that's ok. I'm having fun and the next course starts next week!
And of course, what is a post without a picture of Adam? Adam loves to read books and is constantly asking for "buh?" or else "da da." Books I can give him, Dad...well, not until after work. And no, I don't really like Barney, but the book was free and Adam doesn't mind. He does love Dr. Suess (just like his dad). Adam is growing up so fast it's hard to hold on to today.
No comments:
Post a Comment