Next we went to Splash Pad--a local water park of fountains and such. It took a while for Adam to warm up to it, but once we got his hat on, so he didn't get so much water in his face, he really enjoyed it and so did Mom and Dad. Exhausted, we loaded back into the car. Adam fell asleep on the way home. Sadly, he did not stay asleep, but he had quiet time in his crib, at least. Next we planned our menu for the next few weeks, talked with Scott and Melissa and planned our fabulous trip with them this week (I'm so excited!!!). Then we went to the store and when we got home, Brian made crepes. We ate our fresh raspberries rolled in delicious crepes with homemade yogurt. Yum!
Adam had yet another first this week. Earlier this week, after getting out of the tub and walking to his room to put on a diaper he peed on the carpet. It startled both of us and I just had to laugh--it was rather silly. Oh well. One more reason to clean my carpets this summer.
We have also noticed a few bug bites on my little Adam. We assume they are mosquito bites, but they loo nasty. This one was nearly the size of a dime. He also had one on his leg, a little smaller, but huge for a skeeter bite.
And of course I have to put pictures up of our first fruits from the garden. I must say--they were delicious!! Now that I have had fresh zucchini, steamed and sprinkled with parmesan cheese, it is officialy summer. Oh, I love garden vegetables! Oh and we caught some nasty huge slugs with the pie-tin trap, along with some small ones and some ear whigs (eww). Thanks Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment