Monday, May 11, 2009

Someone is Silly!

I was able to catch some of Adam's silly moments on camera. The other day I was going through some of the boxes down in the basement and Adam decided to help. He pulled these out, so I helped him put them on. Now he REALLY looks like his daddy!
We had the missionaries over for dinner last week and I made a no-bake cheesecake (no eggs...). Adam helped me mix and put in ingredients and I so I had to let him do what mommy did...he got to lick the beaters for the first time! I promise, no raw eggs were used...just yummy good stuff. He seemed to think it was the coolest thing since cinnamon in his applesauce.

This picture is Adam in his car seat on our way to take Daddy to work. He was fascinated by the rain that was pouring down outside. He's in his little booty-short PJ's I bought last summer for $2. I didn't think they would be that short! Thanks Scott and Melissa for the car seat!
Just a quick update on our weekend: Brian had fun at the fathers and sons, getting mud all over our car and having to be pushed up the hill to get to the campout. Just after Adam fell asleep and I was watching a movie a neighbor came over to tell me there was a tornado warning and tornado watch for the next 30-60 minutes. Being alone in your house with a little baby and a tornado warning dispatch is a little scary. Luckily, no tornadoes formed or touched down. But after being in the situation I think we really need to finish our 72-hour kits!

No comments: