Monday, May 25, 2009

Our Newest Addition

We are happy to welcome the newest addition to our family and household. We've been looking for a while and finally found just the right one. We were able to find a well-loved, used piano for the right price. We are so excited! Adam loves to play and makes sure that he tickles the ivories every morning before he asks for his pancakes for breakfast. Here's Adam with Daddy playing our lovely piano.We seem to get a lot of rain in Tennessee and I'm alright with that. Here's Adam and Daddy stepping outside our kitchen door onto the patio to feel the rain. Adam thought it was pretty spiffy!

Oh my dear sweet Adam. The last few days when I go in to get him after naps (after I hear him talking to himself, usually) I find him in his crib like this. Almost always he has one, or both, of his feet stuck in the bars.
This is what his leg(s) look(s) like after I pull him out. It usually goes away after a few hours, but seriously, that's got to hurt!
And this is one of my favorite pictures. Adam was quietly playing in his room and then I hear him grunting and start making some cries of distress. This is what I found: Adam, stuck in his block box. He fell over, falling right in on his little bum and he couldn't get out. He's so silly. We just love our little mischievous son! Today we washed the car and it started raining, so we decided just to finish up. Adam found the bowl of soapy water and thoroughly soaked himself with it. He had so much fun! The joys of having little munchkins--love it!!

2 comments:

Heather Bay said...

Congrats on the piano!!!

David said...

I love the part about him talking to himself after naps because Hyrum does the same thing! What a fun age our sons are right now. Oh, and you have a piano!!!! I'm sooooo jealous! You'll have to let me play on it when we come to visit in November. See ya.