So as I was trying once more to download pictures from our video and still camera, I had lots of trouble. But, to my pleasant surprise I received an early Christmas treat and I was able to download pictures from our camera! Hurray! So, here are the latest pictures of Adam, such a sweet little boy that's constantly into everything.
Adam getting into the popcorn popper as we prepare to make caramel corn to start off our season celebrations.
Check out those biceps! Man this kiddo is buff...woo!
It snowed! I didn't think it snowed this much in TN, ever, but I was pleasantly surprised!
Adam can now balance on his knees and likes to kneel in front of buckets, boxes, the oven, anything really, and clap his hands or grab anything he can.
Well, we're off for Texas in the morning and NC tonight. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
1 comment:
I love your new family picture. So darling. =)
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment