Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Internet....well, no internet

Sorry everyone for the lack of posts lately. We haven't been able to access the internet...so I'm here at the city library looking up a talk for my RS lesson this Sunday. Since I can't find our Ensign, and our internet is down, we go to the library.

We all are doing well. We're still looking for a house. I'm convinced that since it's taking so long, the house we finally find will be a great one...you know, like when you finally find your spouse after a long game of hind-and-go-seek? Ok, maybe just finding the person who is supposed to be your spouse. But anyways, all is well and we're still truckin' along.

Adam is growing so fast! I think he might have another tooth coming in, but don't quote me on that. He just has a rather large bump in his lower gum that looks like his other teeth when they were coming in. He's a happy boy! His hair is starting to grow in a little bit thicker and I'm still excited! I am also thoroughly shocked with myself for getting such an early head start on Christmas gifts this year...actually thinking about what to get people and getting them started so we can do some homemade gifts this year. Woo hoo! This will probably be short lived, but it's worth a try.

Well, it's time for Adam to eat and our time is at an end at the library. But I must comment on our great week. On Saturday, Brian and I were able to go over a family's house (they are in our ward, or our church) and help weed their garden. They are a really sweet family and the wife hasn't been feeling well, so we thought it would be fun to go over and weed in their garden for a while. We had a wonderful time! Brian and I got to spend some time together working and we got a break from Adam while he played with the mom of the family. It was wonderful! Then on Monday, the mom had me come over and make salsa with all her tomatoes that were starting to go (they had to be used!). So I learned how to make yummy salsa and can it. It turned out great! Well, Adam is fussy and we need to go. Hope you all are well! We miss everyone! We'll try to post again as soon as we can!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure when you do find that house it will be AMAZING! Good luck!