Saturday, December 1, 2012

Lillian's Baby Blessing

We are so thankful that both Brian's parents and my parents were able to come out for Lillian's baby blessing. She was blessed on November 4th and the first of our children to be blessed in front of our ward! It was a beautiful blessing. Afterwards, in Relief Society, a sister gave me a piece of paper and said she wrote things down for us so we could remember and tell Lillian about it. She said someone did the same for her with her three kids and she was really grateful, especially with her third as she had two rowdy boys to help at the time. I am so grateful she wrote it down for us. I was thinking about it the day before and how nice it would be to have it written down so Lillian could read about it later, but I no idea to how to it. She was an answer to my prayers. Thank you Susan!





 The boys enjoyed playing in the Ghinko leaves while they waited...I love my boys!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Love the picture of them playing in the leaves. I'm glad you got to have your family with you.

Jennie said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures - glad both grandparents were able to come (it looks like the grandmas coordinated their outfit color :)). Can't wait to meet Lillian!

Gisela-David said...

I want to give those kids a big squeeze! And you look awesome!