Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Adam!

I know it's late....but here's some pictures from Adam's birthday a few weeks ago. On his birthday we just did some cupcakes and presents. Then on the following Saturday we had the big cake and birthday party at the park. The weather cooperated just long enough for us to play and eat some cake. It was fun!


Birthday money! I guess it's kind of obvious we haven't explained that money is paper too, not just coins.

The big boy's big birthday cake!

The trucks and tractors were hard at work.

The full cake.

We love our Adam! He's such a blessing in our life. Some of the things he says really crack us up. I'm amazed at how fast he grasps concepts and such. He loves playing outside and working with us in the garden and yard. We love you Adam!!

No comments: