Monday, April 26, 2010

Our Boys Are Growing Up!

I can't believe how fast our boys are growing! Michael loves to lie on his little play gym in front of the window. His eyes are so blue, I love it!
A cute shot of Michael smiling at Daddy...
I got this shirt for Adam at Target because I thought it was cute and it will be great for him to wear when we go camping this summer.
It appears that Michael is pondering the great questions of the universe...what can I say, he's a Daniels.
And....ta da!! He's smiling! I love it when he smiles! A few weeks ago I even got him to giggle and laugh for me with some tickling. He's such a sweet boy. Adam is adjusting, slowly. So is Mom.

On a side note, this weekend was Day of Service. Brian and I spent the day at a local park cleaning, beautifying and working until we couldn't work anymore. Adam loves playing at the playground. Brian headed up the project with Mary (head of "Friends of Warriors"). I spent most of the day shoveling rubber mulch and stinky, hot, manure mulch. I tease Brian that he made a great supervisor...but he really did a LOT of work. I think he did a GREAT job! Well done sweetheart! It was a great opportunity to show our children how to work...or at least to set an example. We had a good time. Now I feel like we've earned the privilege to play at the park. :)

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Love the smiles! He has blue eyes?! Did Adam at that age? Both boys are so cute - we can't wait to meet Michael in-person. :)

Heather Bay said...

Kathy, I love seeing the updates on your beautiful family! What a great example you guys are setting for them! Can't wait to see you again someday!