Our baby is one!! He's not a baby anymore...I feel a little sad that my baby is now a little boy. He grows up so fast! Yesterday was Adam's birthday party with just a few of his friends. He LOVED all the attention and possibly loved the birthday cake even more. He even got to have ice cream! Here's some pictures of Adam and the cake. Since I haven't been able to find a cake decorating class I decided to teach myself. This is a first big decorating project I've done, so bear with me. I've decided this is more fun than just using a snipped sandwich bag like I did in college.
Adam during his second round of cake, this time with ice cream and he sure loves it! He's so cute! He got icing up his nose, in his hair, and I found cake in his diaper. He's great at making messes!
After opening presents and having fun with his friends. Thank you all for coming! And thank you to family who sent birthday presents--he's really enjoying them!
Stay posted for the birthday video.
Stay posted for the birthday video.
Our baby is one!! He's not a baby anymore...I feel a little sad that my baby is now a little boy. He grows up so fast! Yesterday was Adam's birthday party with just a few of his friends. He LOVED all the attention and possibly loved the birthday cake even more. He even got to have ice cream! Here's some pictures of Adam and the cake. Since I haven't been able to find a cake decorating class I decided to teach myself. This is a first big decorating project I've done, so bear with me. I've decided this is more fun than just using a snipped sandwich bag like I did in college.
4 comments:
Very fun! and the cake turned out super cute. I'm hoping I'll get to make Hyrum's birthday cake next year. I had planned on it this year, but his aunt really wanted to make him one and since I didn't think she'd ever get the chance again I let her do it. Yes! they do grow sooo... fast.
What a cute cake, Kathy! You don't need a class - you're a natural. :)
Happy b-day Adam - love, Uncle Jon, Aunt Jennie, and cousin Hannah :)
Great job on the cake! It is so cute! It is crazy how fast they grow up! Adam is a cutie!
That cake is adorable! You did such a fantastic job. I can't believe your baby is one!
Post a Comment