Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Baby Steps

In deciding what to title this post, I had a lot to think about. As I watch Adam grow I think he'll look back and think it was just baby steps while I'm thinking it's more like leaps and bounds. Yesterday, Adam took his first step! We've been giving him a little practice and he's just so cute when he does it. Ok, when he's super tired, it's not so cute when he falls down because then he just screams.

Luckily we were able to get a good clip of Adam taking a few steps before he got too grumpy (it is his bed time). The first step he took, I just couldn't believe the adrenaline rush I felt! It was just amazing! As I see Adam growing up so fast, I wonder what Heavenly Father feels about us. We see ourselves as taking baby steps, but perhaps He sees us taking leaps and bounds (hopefully in the right direction). I love being a mom and I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father and Brian trust me enough to raise these little munchkins.

2 comments:

David said...

This is awesome! Go Adam!!! I'm so happy for how quickly he is learning. I think it's neat that Hyrum and Adam are so close to each other in age. They are learning how to do the same things at almost the same time. We miss you guys. We'll see you soon though! We're moving to Alabama in the end of October. :)

Sara said...

oh my goodness honey that is the cutest video i've ever seen! you have such the most adorable little boy! and an amazing family!