
Things here in the Daniels' home are getting back to normal. I'm able to get around fine now and can most things. I still let Brian carry Adam in the car seat, since he's so heavy. Adam has enjoyed practicing sitting up and is doing better. It's fun to watch him learn how to balance his little torso. This is a picture of Adam sitting up in his pillow on his play gym. He's doing such a good job!
Yesterday afternoon we were sitting with Adam when we found a book
that we got with a case of diapers (gotta love free books!). We wanted to see what Adam would do, so we gave it to him and he was able to grip both sides really well and he was fascinated by the colors and pictures. Let's just say Adam is starting young and gaining an early love for reading. Woo hoo!This weekend we went with some friends of ours, Evan and Leah and Noah, to Virginia to a beautiful area. It's called Natural Tunnel and it is, as you guessed, a natural tunnel. No one knows how it really developed, but it's this huge tunnel with a sheer cliff leading into it. It just happens to be large enough for a train to pass through, so they put down railroad tracks and the train still runs through the two tunnels (one small and one gigantic) to pick up coal. It was a total blast! We even saw a black snake...kinda creepy, but still neat in its own way. I'll post pictures as soon as I can get them from Leah. We had a blast! You guys should come to Tennessee to visit us and see these beautiful places for yourselves, instead of just taking my word for it and admiring pictures.
1 comment:
I'll bring you my memory card from my camera soon. I had so much fun with you all. Thanks for spending the day with us. My legs still hurt from that wonderful hike. hee,hee
-Leah
ps. Adam is growing so well....Noah needs to catch up.
Post a Comment