Saturday, April 19, 2008

Welcome!

Well, we've finally gotten into gear and put together a website for all you adoring fans of ours...well, of Adam's that want to see more pictures. Adam is the latest and coolest addition to our family. He joined us on March 21st and squeezed into life at a whopping 8 lbs. 7 oz. and is now, 4 weeks later, finally back to his birth weight. As most babies, he eats, sleeps, and makes wet and/or messy diapers all day. To our delight, he also makes funny faces and loves to snuggle with any warm body (preferably a person). He's content and happy to be here (as far as we can tell...).

Life is going well for the Daniels' family. Brian is graduating this weekend from BYU and we're both super excited! Brian doesn't have any more classes and homework and can stay home and play with Adam and I. I am super stoked to have my husband back and actually see him at night and even during the day. :)

In two weeks, the first week of May, we're being packed up and moved to Kingsport, Tennessee. Brian has accepted a job with Eastman Chemical and will be starting on May 7th. While I'm not thrilled that it will take 10-12 days for the movers to get our stuff out there...I'm thrilled that we don't have to move it ourselves.

Brian's sister is getting married right before we move, so we're lucky enough to get to see most of the family before we head out...we're excited to see everyone and spend time making some great memories and Grandma of course will take pictures (I'm so glad!) because if there isn't a picture of it, well, it just didn't happen. Looking back, it's true...I'm glad Grandma is so diligent at taking pictures so we can remember all the great times we have together. She's wonderful!

Well folks, that's the update for now. Hopefully we'll get another update either before we move, or shortly after when we get settled into the apartment. Hope all is well with you and that life is wonderful!

No comments: